How would you like to be the envy of all your cocktailian friends with your very own ice-ball maker? Oh Gosh!, in association with Drinksology, are giving you the chance to win a Drinksology Ice Ball Maker worth £395, plus a cocktail bitters travel kit courtesy of The Bitter Truth, which features their brand new Creole bitters (more on those in A dash of Oh Gosh!), a bottle of TBT Elixier, a bottle of Martin Miller’s 10th anniversary Gin, a bottle of the rare Martini Bitter, and a Mozart Dry bartender’s set. In addition two runners up will receive the TBT bitters kit, Martini Bitter and Mozart Dry set.
What do you need to do to get hold of all this awesome swag? Simply join the new A dash of Oh Gosh! mailing list, and confirm your subscription – it’s that easy!
All confirmed subscribers as of 23:00 (PST) on Sunday 14th March 2010 will be automatically entered in to the draw, and the randomly selected winners will be announced the following day. Good luck!
- Competition open to all Oh Gosh! readers who are over the age of 18, or the legal drinking age where they live, whichever is the greater.
- You must confirm your subscription to be entered in to the draw.
- One winner and two runners-up will be drawn at random from all A dash of Oh Gosh! subscribers who confirmed their subscription prior to 23:00 (PST) on Sunday 14th March 2010.
- Only one entry per-person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The prize(s) must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Oh Gosh! reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By subscribing you confirm it is legal for you to take part in this competition where you live, and agree to the rules outlined above.