- Back in the uk!
- No pre-flight bucks fizz today. My liver needs a rest...
- At the gate waiting to board my plane. Sad to be leaving, but looking forward to getting home.
- 50m of bubble wrap later, I'm packed!
- Finishing my final night in NYC with a Pappy Van Winkle Manhattan. Beautiful.
- Last stop... B Flat.
- Now I've dropped of my bottles from LeNell's, do I head out again, or be sensible and call it a night? I'm leaning towards the former...
- After 3 great drinks at Clover Club I managed to get a little lost in the Lower East Side on the way to hotel. Thank god for taxis.
- In The Clover Club enjoying a Clover Club. Gotta have a bars eponymous drink to start, right?
- LeNell is really sweet in a one-to-one situation. Much less intimidating than her, shall I say "colourful", sessions at tales suggested.
For the next two weeks I will be in the United States attending Tales of the Cocktail and also visiting New York City. During my trip I will be keeping you updated about my adventures with regular posts both here and over at the Tales Blog, and with the help of a variety of clever web technologies plus my trusty iPhone the area above will feature live, up to the minute updates of what I’m up to during my two week jaunt in America.
That’s the theory anyway, whether it works or not remains to be seen. Anyway I am off to catch a plane, hope to see you in New Orleans soon!
If you liked this, the barman recommends...
One response to “Oh Gosh! in the USA”
Leave a Comment
Warning: Illegal string offset 'solo_subscribe' in /nfs/c08/h03/mnt/126554/domains/ohgo.sh/html/wp-content/plugins/subscribe-to-comments/subscribe-to-comments.php on line 305